We offer a wide variety of dining room sets, starting from glass, absolutely breathtaking designs to more solid high-gloss finish or solid wood dining room series. Leather, Chromed metal, Laquer, Solid Wood - we have it all! Optional pieces as Vetrina or Buffet are available for bigger, more luxurious sets. Don't forget also to take a look at our bar furniture section - we have some amazing glass and metal bar tables there, along with bar stools.
Modern Dinning Room at discounted prices in NY
The challenge that a small room is facing is to get it cluttered as lack of space combined with the desire to have everything creates a certain trouble. Glass tables and chairs are especially good for small apartments as they visually add more light and space. NYFurnitureDeal.com can offer a nice range of glass furniture of different form and size, color and material. Another good reason to have glass furniture at home is that it will fit any style and meet any exquisite taste. Though looking fragile, glass furniture is pretty hard to break. Comfortable glass sets are as easy to use as a tool for redesigning an apartment as they can create a unique atmosphere of luxury and chick. NYFurnitureDeal.com gives a perfect touch to your new look and the look of your apartment.
Good to know:
- You should use a 'Windex' kind of thing or anything like that to clean glass tables as for a high-gloss dining table set a wet towel is fine.
- You shouldn’t ONLY rely on your emotions when you order a set, don’t forget to measure and visualize the whole picture: how all elements fit together thus not to create a situation of misbalance.
- Some people are afraid to sit on a glass chair claiming it “shaky”. Check your floor and place glass furniture in a spot where it stands still and is solid. You might need special furniture pads to make it stable (available in every Home Depot).
- In case of a little “domestic” accident wooden legs could be improved with a regular ink pencil of dark brown/mahogany color (usually slightly darker tone than original color is used). This technique could be applied to any wooden furniture.
- If you combine your glass furniture with metal (chrome works here), you would give it the most astonishing look ever.
- Don’t be afraid to break your glass furniture as it’s not as easy as it might seem. Glass furniture is equipped with all the necessary connectors, screws and bolts to make solid and even hardly breakable. Of course it won’t work if you are doing it on purpose just for extra luck.
Of course that does not mean you should try to break it :)